Please arrive to the Flagler Hospital Sleep Disorders Center promptly at 8:00 pm.
Instructions on day of study:
- Avoid talking a nap the day of your study
- Do not have any caffeine or alcohol after 12:00 pm. (Coffee, tea, cola,
- Hair should be clean and free of styling products, we will be pasting small
electrodes to the scalp and face.
- Skin should be clean, dry and oil-free, no creams of or facial makeup
- Remove nail polish or acrylic from the fingernail on index fingers
- A hair dryer is available for you to use upon request
You will need to bring the following items:
- Order or paperwork from your doctor
- A list of your medications and any medications you may need to take during your stay
- Comfortable cotton sleeping attire (no silk, satin, nylon or spandex)
- Reading materials if you wish
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shaving cream, comb)
- Your room is like a hotel room, you will have your own private room and bath.
From US 1 Entrance:
Turn into the hospital complex onto Health Park Blvd. When you reach the
stop sign turn right and drive approximately 150 feet to the next 4-way
stop and make a left into parking lot D. The Sleep Disorders Center is
located in the Jakadofsky Building Suite 106. Enter the glass doors marked
"Flagler Hospital Sleep Disorders Center" and the Sleep Disorders
Center is the third door on your left.
From 312 Entrance:
From SR312, go to the third stop sign and take a left into parking lot
D. The Sleep Disorders Center is located in the Jakadofsky Building Suite
106. Enter the glass doors marked "Flagler Hospital Sleep Disorders
Center" and the Sleep Disorders Center is the third door on your left.